THE CRISIS OF WOKE CULTURE:
- It is estimated that woke culture costs Americans 2 trillion dollars annually.
- The primary tenant of woke culture is that feelings matter more than the truth.
- The omnipresent use of race and gender to replace meritocracy ensuring equality results.
- Woke culture places an undue emotional burden on youth to correct history’s collective wrongs.
- A social construct that divides no longer by race, sex or religion but individual thoughts and opinions.
- Intended to manipulate and encourage an absence of rationality and independent thinking.
WHY PEOPLE ATTENDED THE 2023 SEE VISION SUMMIT SERIES:
Right now woke is one of America’s global winners
- This two day summit educates and empowers communities on the deeper dangers of woke culture.
- Provides an opportunity for one on one involvement in a subject affecting the lives of every individual.
- Impacts communities in a far-reaching way by exposing wokeism in legislation and education.
- Exposes the misconception that to be woke you no longer have an agency to free thinkers.
- Engagement through shared experiences and challenges with wokeness and ways to respond.
- Identify and expand community actions currently in motion to return America to meritocracy.
- Displays the power of information through actionable independent thoughts and opinions.