Vision Summit Series
Introducing the SEE Vision Summit, an enlightening conference that explores critical topics shaping our world today. Every year, we bring together experts from diverse fields to delve into different aspects of the central theme of the conference. Through meaningful discussions, we aim to foster a deeper understanding of our culture and combat the forces determined to undermine it.
Join us for two extraordinary days filled with thought-provoking talks, engaging sessions, and empowering conversations. Together, let’s uncover fresh perspectives and inspire positive change.
WHY ATTEND THE SEE VISION SUMMIT SERIES:
Right now woke is one of America’s global winners
- This two day summit educates and empowers communities on the deeper dangers of the threats to out culture.
- Provides an opportunity for one on one involvement in a subject affecting the lives of every individual.
- Impacts communities in a far-reaching way by exposing wokeism and other problems in the world.
- Engagement through shared experiences and challenges with wokeness and ways to respond.
- Identify and expand community actions currently in motion to return America to meritocracy.
- Displays the power of information through actionable independent thoughts and opinions.
Who We Are
Seeking Educational Excellence is a qualiﬁed 501(c)3 charitable organization passionate about educational excellence.
We explore learning beyond the classroom and provide actionable tools that exceed the standard teaching strategies. Offering educational programs, advocates and partnerships, summit series and workshops.
• 98% of students who complete our SEE Prep program are admitted to college or trade school.
• Participants in our advocacy programs promote the safety, well-being and permanency of their family.
Creating a positive impact to break the powerful grip of public education by bringing together teachers, parents, students and concerned individuals committed to educational excellence.
“Never let your dreams hide behind the door of opportunity”
“Deeds of giving are the very foundations of the world”.
Thank you for supporting Seeking Educational Excellence and the SEE Vision Summit Series.
SEE is a 501(c)(3) Not For Profit Organization.
All donations are tax-deductible. Our Tax ID number is 83-2290285.
If you have any questions regarding sponsorships, please contact us at sponsor